Cheap Junk Removal?
Cheap junk removal doesn't mean bargain basement service. We provide professional service at an affordable price.
If you've call the "big guys" and learned their prices you'll be glad when you hear ours. We're lower than those national chains because we don't have to spend big bucks on ads. Plus we will beat ANY competitor's recent price quote. Call us right now for full details and pricing! If you just found us online, download that coupon for extra savings!
Honest Junk Hauling Pricing
When you're looking to hire a junk removal company you can count on our pricing to be the same across the board. We do not charge extra for distance (unlike some of our competitors). The junk removal price in Van Nuys is the same as the junk removal price in Burbank. Or Simi Valley. Or Thousand Oaks!
How much junk can fit into a truck?
- Our junk removal trucks and trailer sizes vary, but we will condense your stuff and give you the best junk removal price.
- Dimensions = 6 feet wide by 6 feet tall by 13 to 15 feet long.
When you are ready to hire or contact our junk removal service, we’ll put together a list that may help you in your decision:
- The top junk removal company near you (BumbleBee Junk, of course!) will have adequate resources, trucks, equipment and tools, but most importantly friendly, smiling workers eager to do a great job. Large trucks for large jobs, small trucks for those winding streets in Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena or the Hollywood Hills.
- A great junk hauling service will not refuse any type of junk. If you want the item removed or a storage clean up, then that’s what will happen. There may be times that certain junk may require additional handling, however, this does not mean refusal. We do business by responding to customer requirements and working to remove or dispose of any type of unwanted junk. Hazardous materials such as fertilizer, oil, gas, etc. may require extra handling or cost, but please check with us first.
- A superior junk removal firm will be competitive in price, simple to understand, and willing to work with you. Most companies base junk removal prices on volume (how much of the truck does it fill up) and weight (will it require dumping, which is based on weight).
- The best junk removal company in Los Angeles will have experienced and trained employees able to handle any customer request or need. This includes customer service skills, not just the ability to lift, haul away, and clean up. But you better believe BumbleBee Junk has those skills too!
- A top junk removal service will have an established policy or process of how they dispose of the junk. This includes dealing with recycling centers, scrap metal yards or other facilities that can reuse any material or junk to minimize the amount of junk going to a landfill. Processing or disposing of non-hazardous or hazardous materials in a responsible manner will be a top priority, keeping our community and the environment in mind.
- An excellent junk hauling company like ours will have very fast execution and removal times, from the time the customer wants the junk removed to the time the truck shows up at the junk removal location. This should occur within 1-3 business days or 24-72 hours. This includes leaving the area clean and junk free -ready for the customer to use again.
Have junk you want gone? Call us today for the best junk removal prices in Los Angeles and Southern California!